Due to its lemon content, it is not recommended to use this cream during the day, since the sun’s rays could stain the skin of the décolleté
Most women worry about the signs of aging that can appear due to continuous exposure to the sun and free radicals in the environment.
Despite this, some forget to take care of the most sensitive parts of their skin, such as the décolleté, and focus almost all their efforts on protecting the face.
The cleavage, although it is considered a physical attraction, is usually one of the most overlooked areas in the beauty routine. In addition, it is susceptible to sunburn and, since the skin there is more delicate, it tends to present wrinkles and other aesthetic problems.
The cosmetic industry has developed a wide variety of products for your care and rejuvenation.
The problem is that their prices are usually quite high. Not all of them have enough resources to acquire them continuously.
Fortunately, there are homemade formulas that, based on the properties of some natural ingredients, offer similar results without having to spend too much.
Among these options we find an aloe vera cream and argan oil. Thus, thanks to its composition, it has important benefits.
Do you dare to prepare it?
Homemade cream of aloe vera and argan oil to take care of the cleavage
The natural cream of aloe vera and argan oil is a very economical product. In addition, it can help us minimize the signs of aging that are manifested in the skin of the neck and décolleté.
Apart from its two main ingredients, it also contains lemon juice and vitamin E oil. These two ingredients serve to enhance its anti-aging effects.
Aloe vera gel is quite well known in the cosmetic industry. On the one hand, it is rich in nutrients, on the other, it exerts incredible effects on the dermis.
Its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties make it a good alternative to treat burns and superficial wounds.
Contains antioxidant and moisturizing substances that stimulate cell regeneration to prevent the formation of early wrinkles. It is also refreshing, and its continuous application helps maintain collagen and elastin that firm the skin.
Argan oil, for its part, is an ingredient rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants that prevent cell damage. On the other hand, its moisturizing qualities fight dryness and reduce the tendency to sagging and wrinkles.
It also contains vitamin C and E, two essential nutrients to take care of both the superficial and deep dermal layers.
Thus, it is attributed powerful regenerative and anti-aging qualities, ideal for preventing stains, wrinkles and other unsightly marks.
How to prepare this homemade cream for the skin of the neckline?
The preparation of this homemade cream is quite simple and it will not take too much time.
It can be kept up to three months in the refrigerator, but it is best to make a moderate amount, every two or three weeks, so that its ingredients remain fresh.
Argan oil, as well as vitamin E and aloe vera, can be purchased in cosmetic or herbal stores.
- 1 cup of aloe vera gel (200 g)
- 3 vitamin E capsules
- 3 tablespoons of argan oil (45 g)
- The juice of ½ lemon
- ½ cup hypoallergenic moisturizer (optional) (100 g)
- 1 jar with lid
- First, extract the gel from the aloe vera leaves, let it drain well and put the crystals in the blender glass.
- Next, puncture the vitamin E capsules and combine them with the gel and the tablespoons of argan oil.
- Continue squeezing the juice of half a lemon, add it, and process everything until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the product into the glass jar and, if you want a creamier texture, add the moisturizer.
- Lastly, seal the jar and store it in the refrigerator or in a dry place.
- First of all, before proceeding to apply this rejuvenating cream for the first time, we advise you to exfoliate the skin of the décolleté to remove dead cells and improve its absorption capacity.
- Once you do, take the amount of cream you consider necessary and rub it in with gentle circular massages.
- Then let it absorb and, the next morning, remove it with plenty of water.
- Use the product only at night, since its lemon content could cause stains after being exposed to the sun.
- Repeat its use every day, or at least three times a week.
Keep in mind that the effects of this product are not achieved from the first application. Therefore, it is necessary to supplement it with a good diet and the use of sunscreen.
Try to use it under the recommendations given and in a matter of weeks you will begin to notice the difference.