Although we are not saying that medical treatments should be substituted for this remedy, it can be useful in cases of minor discomfort. It is best to combine both
All people experience some type of pain at any time in their life and in fact, these can become something recurrent.
Pain is a symptom of muscle injuries, illnesses, intense exercise, accidents, and other causes, which can affect quality of life if insufficient attention is paid to them.
With any type of pain, most people think that the best way to treat it is by taking an over-the-counter pain reliever.
Although this type of medication can disguise pain, the truth is that they do not always act effectively or are not the appropriate remedy to treat the origin of the ailment.
For this reason, it is very important to know the origin of the pain and seek the appropriate treatment to treat them.
In addition, natural remedies can be taken into account that, due to their properties, can be a healthier alternative treatment.
Where does the pain come from?
Physical pain is an unpleasant sensation that may be indicating that something is not right in our body.
According to the Head of the Neurology Section of the Hospital de Santiago in Vitoria (Basque Country, Spain), Arturo Goicoechea, pain arises in the brain when it gathers enough signals, for example, after an injury.
Taking into account its causes and intensity, the pain is divided into two:
It is a type of pain that occurs immediately after tissue or organ damage, or it is the announcement of a problem that requires urgent attention.
Its origin is in the nociceptive system, formed by neurons that are activated when they detect a chemical stimulus (due to contact with some substance), mechanical (due to a fracture), thermal (due to a burn) or pressure (a strong squeeze of the muscles).
In almost all cases, this pain goes away as the injury heals.
When pain persists for three or more months despite medical intervention, there is talk of chronic pain. It can affect the quality of life of those who suffer from it and, in general, it is the symptom of an incurable disease or difficult to treat.
When a person has this problem, they are not only affected physically, but also have difficulties in the work and emotional field.
How to relieve all kinds of pain naturally?
It is difficult to find a remedy that can help alleviate all types of ailment since, in general, it is necessary to go to the source of the pain to treat it.
This homemade syrup is one of those rare formulas for pain relief, combining the properties of medicinal ingredients that provide a feeling of well-being and other important health benefits.
The ingredients are:
- 2 teaspoons of whole cinnamon (10 g)
- 4 teaspoons of black tea (20 g)
- 2 glasses of water (400 ml)
- 4 teaspoons of ground cinnamon (20 g)
- 4 teaspoons of turmeric (20 g)
- 1 piece of ginger
- 1 cup of almond milk (250 ml)
- 2 teaspoons of honey (15 g)
- Mix the powdered ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the water and heat until it comes to a boil.
- Boil for 10 minutes, then add the tea and boil for 2 more minutes.
- Pass the mixture through a strainer and add the almond milk.
- When it has rested a bit, add the honey and drink.
- Drink a glass of the preparation 1 or 2 times a day.
- Repeat its consumption at least 3 times a week.
What kind of pain is this homemade syrup for?
To make it clearer what are the benefits and uses of this homemade syrup, it is worth mentioning what are the types of ailments and diseases that it can help prevent and treat.
- Mild headaches and migraine.
- Stress and tension, both physical and emotional.
- Tooth pain caused by cavities.
- Stomach diseases and inflammation.
- Diarrhea and vomiting
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Development of tumor cells.
- Ailments associated with blood vessel problems.
- Rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis.
- Back pain or other types of muscle pain.
- Type 2 diabetes.
- Heart problems.
- Obesity and overweight problems.
- Menstrual cramps.
- Premature aging.
It should be clarified that in all these cases the results are visible as long as the homemade syrup is taken regularly. Pain relief is not always immediate, but can appear hours after consumption or when the dose is repeated.
This treatment is an adjunct to alleviate ailments and should not be taken as a substitute for medications prescribed by the doctor.