Sometimes, people are careless with our health, especially when it comes to caring for our hands and feet. These are parts of the body that we often do not give enough importance to.
We usually remember feet when they hurt, when we see them very dry or only when we teach them in hot weather. We try to take care of the nails with the hands, but in general we never give them as much care as the rest of the body.
Why is it important to maintain care?
Keeping your hands and feet cared for is something that will make us feel better every day. It is true that we will not always have someone to tell us how beautiful these parts of the body are, but if there are women and men who are fans of hands and feet, it is for something. In certain cultures, these areas of the body are often given considerable importance.
Moreover, they are the first to notice seasonal changes and temperatures. The cold mainly affects the hands, the main form of contact. It cracks and dries them, causing wounds and sores. The feet are more sensitive to heat, causing heaviness and discomfort.
Hand and foot care: exfoliation and hydration
To offer good hydration to the skin, it must be cleaned to remove remains and impurities. Then it is advisable to do a peeling , and then hydrate it. In this way, the skin will better absorb each of the components that we apply to it.
The exfoliation helps remove dead cells that prevent him run properly and looks younger and fresh. And it is believed that it also makes it more receptive to the action of moisturizers, and controls the appearance of pimples and blackheads.
On the other hand, hydration refreshes and relaxes your hands and feet, giving you all the water you need to look healthy.
When it comes to hydrating, it is important to bear in mind that this can be done in two ways: one from the outside, and the other from the inside, adopting the habit of drinking enough water per day, depending on thirst, even during the summer.
1. Homemade scrub for hand and foot care
The eventual use of an exfoliator helps to remove the layer of dead cells and dirt from the skin. Next we recommend the preparation of the following homemade recipe.
- Grape oil.
- Coconut oil.
- Brown sugar.
- Vanilla extract.
- Cinnamon powder.
- In a bowl or lunch box you can store the mixture and so you can keep it for up to a month.
- Mix 2/5 of grape oil in the bowl where you are going to prepare it, add the same amount of coconut oil as the grape oil and mix it.
- Then add 1/5 of the brown sugar, if you see that it is not enough, add something else. It includes a splash of vanilla extract and two tablespoons of cinnamon. Mix everything well.
- Finally, after massaging the area where you have applied it well, put on some plastic gloves or bags.
- Leave on for about fifteen minutes and wash with water at room temperature.
2. Homemade moisturizer
Regularly applying a moisturizing hand cream is extremely beneficial for the skin on your hands and feet, as it helps prevent dryness, cracking, and other issues.
- Water of roses.
- Cinnamon essence.
- Vanilla essence.
- Grape, almond, chamomile, sesame and rosehip oil.
- Mix a squirt of all the oils and 1/4 of the rose water.
- Apply it in a spray bottle.
- For more effect, use plastic bags so that it absorbs the oils better.