If you do not want to be tempted every time you pass through the pastry shop or bakery, if you want healthier or homemade options for products with flour or if you are looking for ideas to accompany your spreads, snacks or dressings, then, do not hesitate to prepare any of the Cheese grissini recipes that we tell you below.
Cheese breadsticks: Recipe 1
Here you have a more than homemade option to make cheese grissini.
They are undoubtedly easy, affordable, durable (you can store in plastic bags to keep them fresh) and will blow everyone away.
They will not believe that you prepared them, since they will be equal to or better than the ones purchased!
- ½ kilo of flour
- ½ sachet of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 225 cc of olive or sunflower oil
- 225 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 splash of water
The steps to follow are:
- First, in a food processor place the yeast, flour (previously sifted), salt, sugar and oil.
- Then, beat well so that all the ingredients are integrated and pour a splash of water.
- Next step, place the dough on the counter and add the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Then, knead well so that it is as homogeneous as possible.
- Roll out the dough using a rolling pin and then cut strips about a centimeter wide by 20 long.
- Grease a square or rectangular baking dish and line with parchment paper.
- Place the cheese grissini one by one without touching each other.
- Bake in the oven previously lit at 180 ° C for approximately 15 minutes
- Finally, remove when they are golden brown, let cool on the counter and place on a tray
- If you have more batter, repeat the steps until all are baked.
Cheese breadsticks: Recipe 2
This alternative is similar to the previous one, except for some additional ingredients. They will also give you a delicious snack to trick your stomach when you return from work or until dinner.
- ½ kg of flour
- 25 grams of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 100 grams of provolone cheese
- 50 grams of olive oil
- A handful of poppy seeds
- 220 cc of water
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Step by step to prepare the cheese grissini:
- To start, sift the flour with the salt, pepper and yeast.
- Then, form a hole in the middle and arrange the grated cheese, water and oil.
- Then, integrate all the ingredients until you get a dough.
- Knead a little with a spoon and then move to the counter, where you will continue to knead with your hands (the most fun part of the recipe, without a doubt).
- Make a bun, cover with plastic wrap and let it rise for an hour or so.
- Once that time has passed, preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Roll out the dough and form the breadsticks, as if they were sticks about 2 cm wide.
- Grease a square or rectangular baking sheet and arrange all the cheese sticks there, without touching each other.
- Sprinkle with the poppy seeds and grated Parmesan cheese (another option is to introduce them to the dough before separating into breadsticks).
- Cook for a few minutes, until completely browned.
- To finish, remove and let cool before transferring to a tray.
Cheese breadsticks: Recipe 3
Now we are going to make a very slight variation of these cheese grissini. Why? Because they also have oregano as another condiment.
- 10 grams of fresh yeast or its powdered equivalent
- 500 grams of flour
- 10 grams of salt
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- 150 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 handful of fresh or dried oregano
- Required amount of water
How do you prepare the cheese and oregano breadsticks?
- First, you must dissolve the yeast in warm water and let it “take effect” in a warm place for half an hour. You can help the process with a pinch of sugar.
- Then, sift the flour with the salt and make a hole in the center, where you will add the yeast water, the grated cheese, the olive oil and the oregano.
- Then mix well and cover with plastic wrap to make it grow in size (about half an hour).
- After that time, preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin and cut into strips 1 cm wide and the length you want.
- Grease a baking sheet and place the breadsticks there.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Finally, let them cool before eating.