Aloe vera is also known as aloe and is a medicinal plant with which aloe vera masks can be made. In turn, it has been used for thousands of years for the treatment of skin wounds, as stated in this study carried out by the “Amalia Simoni Argilagos” Provincial Clinical Surgical Teaching Hospital, in Cuba.
Its nutritional richness has made it very famous also within aesthetic treatments.
This time we want to talk to you about some aloe vera masks that you can choose according to your skin type.
Aloe vera masks for dry skin
The use of aloe vera masks is an ideal formula to perform an effective and economical treatment on your skin without the need to resort to chemical products.
Thanks to its moisturizing properties, aloe vera is a excellent home remedy for treating dry skin that it will leave your face as smooth as silk.
Aloe vera and coconut oil
When your skin is dry, it needs an extra dose of hydration to prevent the signs of aging from appearing prematurely.
Provide those nutrients with the first of our aloe vera masks and enjoy all the benefits.
- 1 aloe leaf
- ½ cup of coconut oil (100 g)
- First, take the aloe leaf. Make an end-to-end cut and extract the clear gel inside.
- Second, put the gel in a clean container and add the coconut oil.
- Then mix until you create a smooth paste.
- Finally, apply this mixture on the skin of the face and neck, previously washed, before going to sleep.
- For best results, leave it on overnight and remove in the morning.
Yogurt, fresh cucumber and aloe vera
This is a really effective mask that will balance the oil on your skin without leaving it dehydrated.
- The gel from an aloe vera leaf
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of honey (7.5 g)
- 2 tablespoons of barley flour (20 g)
- First, mix all the ingredients until you get a semi-liquid paste.
- Then, apply all over the skin of your face with the help of a thick brush.
- Finally, when the mask has dried, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Has excessive sun exposure caused you wrinkles? Is the poor diet showing on your face? In this case, you will love the next of our aloe vera masks.
- The juice of 1 cucumber
- The gel from an aloe vera leaf
- 3 drops of oil Vitamin E
- First, wash the skin on your face well.
- Then mix the two ingredients and apply to your skin until absorbed.
- When the skin feels slightly tight, remove with warm water.
- Finally, take the vitamin E oil in your hands and apply a circular massage on the face until it is completely absorbed.
Aloe vera face masks to remove blemishes
They are one of the biggest nightmares of women. Stains can appear from all kinds of factors but you are not obliged to keep them.
Lemon and aloe vera mask
You have no excuse not to use this mask. The ingredients are very common and you surely have them at home, as they are quite inexpensive. This study by the Leiden University Medical Center (The Netherlands) emphasizes the purported bleaching properties of lemon.
- 1 aloe vera leaf
- The juice of 1 lemon
- First, put the aloe vera gel in a clean container.
- Then squeeze the lemon juice, combine it with the gel and m Mix until a homogeneous texture is obtained.
- Then, spread this paste on the skin of your face and neck clean.
- Finally, let it rest for 15 minutes and remove With warm water.
- Repeat this procedure every day until you have completely removed the skin blemishes.
Aloe and honey
Combining the moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties of honey (according to this study from Neyshabur University in Iran) with the moisturizing and healing qualities of aloe vera creates an effective remedy against facial blemishes.
The last of our aloe vera masks it will also help you keep your skin extra smooth all day without the need to apply anything else.
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil (5 g)
- One and a half tablespoons of honey (37.5 g)
- 1 stem of aloe vera
- First, blend the ingredients or mix well.
- Then apply to your face and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Finally, remove with plenty of warm water.
Choose the aloe vera masks that best suit your skin and use them at least once a week for the best results.
Main image courtesy of © wikiHow.com