Making crafts with boxes and decorating multiple spaces at home is an easy and fun way to create our own decorations. Even, the boxes can be both cardboard and wood. In fact, both are very easy to get and depending on the use you want to give it, the choice of it will depend.
Cardboard boxes have multiple presentations, sizes and, the best thing is that they are very versatile. In addition, by reusing them we help reduce the environmental impact. In other words, it helps to recycle.
On the other hand, the wooden boxes that we decide to reuse help us create more rigid pieces, in which we can place more weight. However, care must be taken when working them as they may have splinters.
Here are some advantages and 7 different uses of these box crafts. Keep reading and discover them!
Advantages of crafts with boxes
Although the advantages of this type of crafts are many, here we list the most common:
- They are inexpensive.
- Also, we can find them in various sizes.
- They come in different thicknesses and hardness, for different uses.
- They are practical, you can give them different uses.
- Easy to decorate: with paints, fabrics and other DIY techniques, etc.
- Finally, making crafts with boxes helps a lot on a psycho-emotional level. That is, by focusing attention on what is done and not on what is thought, we relax.